1. Depth the basic primary colors
1) Various solid color blocks, such as red, green, blue and other colors of the header words and logo patterns and deep basic colors that do not need to be hierarchically made, general customers require strong and bright colors for these header words and logo patterns . In theory, it is to give full play to the maximum solid density of the offset printing ink to achieve the maximum saturation. Although 95% of the dots will increase to 100% after printing, this is different from the effect produced by 100% solid printing. 95% of the dots only reach the solid density in the 95% of the dot area, and the increase is 5 Although there is ink in the% area, the ink density is thinner. The ink density of 95% dots increased to 100% is not as thick and bright as the solid density of 100%.
has formed a fixed concept. Therefore, in principle, the color volume of C version should be darker on the basis of the required color volume of the hue when color processing, and green leaves, lawns and other greens are also used for Y version, making the green saturated and vivid. For the basic colors of red, green, and blue that require gradation, according to the color cast and gray characteristics of general offset printing inks, the optimal saturation configuration is:
Red = M95%+Y85%
blue = C95%+M80%
3) The configuration characteristics of the dot value of the blue sky: one is to not put Y color below 40% of the C color plate to make the sky blue more beautiful; the other is to put some Y color above 50% of the C color plate to make the sky blue It doesn’t appear red, but makes the blue calm and thick. At the same time, since the sky blue ink used nowadays is reddish, the red is consciously reduced to make the blue sky more beautiful.
4) The red leaves of Xiangshan in autumn can be processed to be redder than the actual red leaves. The basic color of depth Y is 100%: M is 95%, and C can be left alone, which makes the red leaves look extraordinarily gorgeous under the sun, giving people a kind of pleasure The sense of transparency.
The above-mentioned change in pursuit of color breaks through the traditional color matching method and highlights the aesthetic value of color in visual art.
2. Deep basic color keeps gradation
1) The dot gradation range of the deep basic color is 65% to 90%. Because the dots above 80% increase more, the gradation is easy to merge. Therefore, the basic color of the level is needed for this area. The level should be maintained under the premise that the density of the field is sufficient, and the saturation of the field density cannot be emphasized, which results in the level of the basic color. Processing essentials: The depth of the basic color that needs to be leveled, the focus is to moderately reduce the color volume of more than 80% of the area, so that it is separated from the solid color block, so that the printing can not only print the solid density, but also maintain the level. .
2) In color processing, it is difficult to balance the vividness and saturation of the color and the light and dark levels in the color. If you want to preserve the light and dark levels in the color, you must use complementary colors. Shenzhen packaging and printing uses complementary colors, and the colors are bright The degree will decrease and the gray scale will increase. If you want to make the colors brighter, you must put less complementary colors, so the light and dark levels in the colors will be affected. For timeliness and packaging products, the saturated and vivid colors should be emphasized, which affects the light and dark levels of some colors. In this way, the final print image has a strong sense of color and a good visual effect. The key is to grasp a “degree”, and the grasp of the “degree” is the performance of the operator’s aesthetic level, which is directly related to the color art effect.
3) The gradation texture in the basic deep colors is mainly expressed by the main color plate, such as warm colors such as red and orange: it is expressed by the Y and M color plates; the cool colors such as green and cyan are expressed by the C color plate. Therefore, the layered texture of the main color version must be emphasized, and the characteristics of the layered texture of the real object must be vividly displayed.
4) The basic color of the mid-tone area is adequate. The halftone range of the mid-tone area is 35% to 65%, which is the main part of most objects and the key area for color processing. To adjust the basic color of this area to the best saturation, the key is to deepen it by about 5% on the basis of the required color volume of the hue. For example, safflower, the light and mid-tone M color requires a color volume of 40%. Can be deepened to 45% to make the red more saturated and vivid
Post time: Aug-09-2021